Sunday 19 October 2008



Going on vacation is the best way to relax and have an amazing time. If you are having a hard time and want to relax just hop in my boat and I’ll take you for a life time tour into my picture.

What I like the most is boating along the rivers, that is why today I will take you to one of my favorite places which is the Mackenzie River. The McKenzie River is a classic river in Oregon. Beginning on the slopes of the western Cascades and flowing in crystal-clear, sparkling torrents through lush, green forests down into the pastoral McKenzie Valley.

It is the most popular river in Oregon due to its beauty, so let's have a look.
Here we are in the river whatching the beautiful trees all aound us and all the different kind of flowers. The weather here is great, specially with all the bird flying over us and the fish jumping in and out.
It have been the best tour I ever had, but unfortunately we must go back now it's going to get dark. Hope that you enjoyed my tour and wish that you will come back again.

No comments: